Friday, January 11, 2008

A most special Present

I have been pining away for ages for a Kitchen Aid Mixer. But they are so expensive that I never felt totally compelled to make the grand purchase. But this year my grandma gave me a very generous check for Christmas and with my culinary aspirations I decided it was time to splurge and get the mixer.
So here she is! Somewhere between Illinois and here is a UPS truck with my mixer riding in back. The estimated arrival date is January 14th, so I am already planning all the yummy treats I will make. I'll try and take a few picture of the inaugural run once she arrives.

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

yay for kitchen aid mixers, and this addition to your kitchen, bree! did you order a yellow one? (this one is very cute, and would go so nicely with your fiestaware collection...) looking forward to photos of your baking projects. love, kristen

ilse said...

It was great to see you at church last night - and to see your fun new mixer - I'm a tad bit envious :)

Eliza said...

What fun! Enjoy your new mixer, Bree, & the yummy things you'll make with it. I love the color!