Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Life has been a whirlwind of activity lately. The last 6 months or so have been filled to the brim with travels all over the US. Celebrations for birthdays, engagements, and more. Outings to take advantage of all the lovely weather we had this summer in Seattle. Beginning new journeys toward the fulfillment of new dreams.

It has all be wonderful!! Even the challenges and the stretching have been welcome change.

Now, all of the sudden, I look at the calendar and I see that is has some how become September 1st. Where has the time gone?

I am a little weary, but in the best way possible, at the moment. I think today I will simply say hello and let you know that I am still here. Still journeying through life and seeking out new things to do and see and be. Soon I will give a few more specifics on my journey of late. Till then I hope you are well and enjoying your journey!!

No comments: