Friday, December 29, 2006

Treasures From Under The Tree

My friend Kristen had the brilliant idea of posting photographs of her Christmas gifts. Since I am still in California and it will be a little while before I can show folks my new treasures I thought I would follow Kristen's lead.

Here is a festive little sock monkey that Santa brought for me.
A new wool coat from Mom & Dad to replace my very tattered pea coat.

Some new games from Mom & Dad! We already tried out Turbo Yahtzee and it was so much fun. Much laughter will flow from these games for sure.

Some fingerless glove/mittens from Mom & Dad to keep me worm at the bus stop this winter.

My parents also got me some new Keen's. They are so comfy and I think they shall be my new favorite shoes.

This lovely crocheted scarf and hat were given by my sister, Lisa, and her husband, Andrew.


And last but certainly not least this fabulous pair of pajamas from my parents. Somehow my mom manages to find the perfect gift. Sock monkey + pajamas = Happy Bree!
I hope you all are enjoying your new treasures!






1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

Very fun, Bree! Awesome gifts! Love that new coat, and can't wait to see it on you with those sweet gloves. Thanks for posting photos! See you soon. xoxo, Kristen