Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reunited...And it feels so good!

This weekend was the wedding of my friend Janelle. I met Janelle when I lived in the dorms at SPU. So this weekend was a great reunion of many of my favorite old roommates/floor mates from SPU. Jessica came the farthest, traveling from NYC. Melissa traveled from Colorado. While Julia, Amber, Joy and myself made the drive down to Tacoma for the festivities.

It is rare indeed that I get to spend time with all these friends at once so the weekend was a real treat. Amber and Fred were gracious enough to let us invade their home for the weekend so we could maximize our time of being all in the same state. We had a lot of laughs. We did some catching up. And of course, we reminisced about all our old shenanigans. I love these friends so much and I am thankful for the chance to gather.

Here are just a few of the pictures from the wedding.

Joy, Melissa, Jessica, Me and Julia
Melissa and Jessica taking advantage of the open bar

The Usual Suspects
We caused a lot of mischief in our Second Hill days

Amber planting a big one on Fred (theirs was the last 2nd Hill wedding)

Ruben and Joy were the first in our group of friends to take the plunge.

No comments: