Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do I Have to Pick Just One Sound?

I think picking a favorite sound is the hardest one yet. When ever playing "Would you rather..." and the inevitable question of would you rather lose your hearing or your sight comes up I always answer sight. I think I could learn to function and enjoy life without my eyes. But a life without music, hearing I loves you's, or laughter sounds like more then I could bear.

I guess if I have to pick just one sound I love it would be uncontrollable laughter. You know the kind when you can't help but snort and your eyes start to water.

As I was looking back through old pictures trying to find one that captured such laughter I couldn't pass this one up. This is from a camping trip I took with my old roommates. In an attempt to keep ourselves occupied be began finding new uses for our camping gear. This is jumping rope with Tent poles. As you can see we are all doubled over laughing. I can always count on these friends to make me laugh my hardest!

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

This has been such a fun week, Bree! Thanks for encouraging all of us to participate in the assignment with you. I love each and every one of your reflections. You are so thoughtful, intentional, beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Just looking at that picture almost makes me double over in laughter again! Such good times...

Julia