Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Touch I Cannot Wait For

Lately it seems that I have babies on the brain. I have a friend who is due in March, friends who are currently marveling at their new babies, and I found out recently that my sister is pregnant and I will be an Auntie soon. And as I think of a favorite touch I can think of none sweeter than the soft, silkiness of a babies skin. I especially love when they wrap their tiny fingers around one of mine and hold on so tightly. There is so much mystery and beauty in that tiny touch.

I am especially looking forward to meeting my new little Neice or Nephew and holding those tiny little fingers in mine.

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Love that picture! So true about the touch of new skin.

~Aleah

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your soon to be aunthood Bree! That is so exciting!